Liquid Force Shane 2010
Shane Bonifay is an icon in wake board sports. His professional model inspires the same way his riding does. It is fast and smooth the same time and brings a lot of fun at the water.
- Double to triple concave hull
- D-I-S-C hull through center, deepens underfoot, into triple out the tail
DISC for softening impact and maintaining speed
Deep double for precise sweet spot lift under your feet
Triple concave with BIG center single for ollie power and pop
- Winged scalloped tail outline - full shape with release at rail wings
Allows rider to shorten the arc of his turn off the wing for slaying
- Molded in Warped long base side fins
Smooth water flow, superior hold, minimum drag
- Shallow canted inside fins placed at edge of center tip concave
Acts as extension of concave to maximize the thrust through center
- Low volume rails with thinned out tip section
Faster on edge with more hold
Low swing weight and tip flex
- Lifted Variable edge rails
Slight bevel, rounded to sharp through length of rail
- Aggressive, 3-stage Rocker
Gives the rider the highest trajectory arc off the wake for a straight-up pop.
Coupled with the deep single concave between the center set of fins, the new Shane has unmatched ollie power
- Shallow Scalloped Tail
Full tip area working with the large concave exiting through the center
Reference note: If you are interested you can purchase this product at www.lonasport.com.
We'll inform you if the price of this product will be changed according to your price alert.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Write Product Review
You have to be logged in to write a review.
- No review available for this item.